Are you a landlord?
Why did you become a landlord? Were you tired of your job and needed extra income? Maybe you couldn’t sell your house because you owed more than it’s worth? Did you inherit a home and thought it would be a good idea to rent it out? Were you trying to help out a friend or a family member?
Or…did you just want some of that “easy passive income” everyone seems to be talking about?
The Truth is: Landlords Work Hard.
There’s so much more to being a landlord than most people believe. I had no idea of what it was really like until I went down that path. My story can save you much time, stress and money. You can save a lot of heartache by not having to go through that learning curve.
Getting into investments
There was a time when I was a mortgage broker and started working with investors. It didn’t take me long to figure out that I was on the wrong side of the table. I would do almost all of the work and make a few thousand dollars. The investor made the deals and made several thousand dollars. I was wearing a suit and a tie and the investors were wearing Hawaiian shirts and flip flops.
Getting into small investments with my small properties buying them for back taxes simplified my life (Secrets of a Dealionaire). About that time I met an older gentleman from out east. He had over 500 rental properties. My thoughts were, “That’s what I want. A great easy way to retire.” And isn’t that what you want, an easier life and a great retirement someday?
So, I started investing in rental properties. It was great…at first. Doing everything at first, like most of us want-to-preneurs, from buying to rehabbing to marketing the properties and collecting the rent, it seemed fun.
Well, after accumulating about 30 to 35 properties, it started becoming overwhelming. I went from working only 7 days a week as a mortgage broker to about 8 1/2 days a week as a landlord. Do you really want that? Do you really want that kind of easy passive income? Or would you rather have a result with a better passive income?
What’s so Bad About Collecting Easy Passive Income?
You may be thinking, “What could be so bad about collecting all that easy passive income?” Well, I discovered that the income is not so easy and not so passive.
A landlords easy passive income is a myth. The truth is landlords work hard. And it doesn’t really matter if you have a management company or DIY (do-it-yourself). By the way, I recommend both so you understand both sides. There are a lot of things that landlords have to deal with.
Being a Landlord is Great Except For…
- Repairs & maintenance
- Sewer & Water Bills
- Trash Bills
- HOA Fees (Home Owner Association Fees)
- POA Fees( Property Owner Association Fees)
- Management Fees
- Municipality Compliance
- Nuisance Complaints
- Illegal Use of Your Home
- Pest Invasions
- Annoying Phone Calls
- High Turnovers
- Collecting the Rent
- ***And Collecting Them***
And a whole lot of other things to deal with, many things that you don’t even know exist. You’ll find out and that’s why I recommend you hire a management company and you DIY.
Is There a Better Way to Invest in Real Estate Without All the Stress And the Least Risk Possible?
Yes! There is a better way with M.O.M.
The Mortgage Option Management System is a strategy I created after many years of suffering as a landlord. By simplifying what has been a difficult stressful process, you can now collect your money as a banker instead of like a landlord.
By following this simple, easy to implement method, you too can collect your money like a banker. Real estate investing can be a very complicated process. And with just a little knowledge and following these simple steps, you can live like a banker.
This is a complete different way of thinking that will get you on the right track. You are also dealing with those that want to be home owners instead of renters. By following these simple techniques, you will not look at buy and hold investments the same.
By breaking this down in only 7 little known, easy to understand steps, even I get it. You may be wondering how simple can it really be? It really is this simple.
7 Simple Steps to Fire the Landlord and Hire the Banker in You
- You are Not Renting a Dump-You are Selling the Queens Castle: You must have your home better than rent-ready. There are different things that women and men look at when buying a home. You need to know these.
- You Must Know All of the Players: There are many different people you will be dealing with and you must know who they are and their role.
- Your Network Equals Your Cash Flow: It is so important to know the aspects of your real estate investing and you must know when to hire professionals. It’s good to know how to do things, but it’s just as important to know when to hire those that play at what you work hard at.
- 1 + 1 = 27 : You will want to use a professional to screen potential buyers and show your property because they will usually do a much better job than you. By getting involved with the marketing of your property you can increase the applicants exponentially.
- Who Gets the Final Word?: Of course you get the final word of who buys your house. You must learn to read between the lines and read between the lies of your potential buyers. There are reasons they are buying from you and not a traditional bank.
- K.I.S.R.S. : Keep It Simple Really Simple. You’ll discover how to keep your paperwork really simple so you will easily sell your home. Keeping things simple and not confusing will keep everything understood. Don’t confuse your buyers as a confused mind always says no.
- Landlords Work Hard…Bankers Collect Easily: Bankers sit back and collect their money easily unlike pulling teeth like landlords sometimes do. You must learn to be a banker so you can live a much more, stress free life.
Why did I create such a simple system? Because I have a technique that’s easy for me to follow and also so I can share it with you. Education does not have to be expensive. When you learn everything the hard way, it can be very expensive.
Landlords Work Hard…Bankers Collect Easily
If you’re the kind of person that wants to cut right to the chase, this is for you. The full version is available on Amazon. Would you like a FREE chapter so you know more? Just send me a request and I’ll send it to you.